Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Hi babies

It is early in the morn and I'm spending quality time staying awake and not writing my research paper. So I thought I'd just make a commitment, an INTERNET PROMISE RING, a serious assurance that I will make this website better/hopefullybeautifuler & strange very very soon, because very very soon I'll be free to sleep/stop drinking tea for its caffeinated molecules/think freely because finals will be over/I'll be out of the city into the countryside where it actually gets dark early and things close at 9pm and therefore may not be shy or worrisome or regretful about letting my limited live existence on the planet become entirely in the realm of the cyberspaces for a while
g'morning
luv elise

ps. don't go outside between the hours of 10 am and 1 pm today if yr in manhattan darlings because the meteorologists are telling us there's going to be mad electricity raining down upon our poor souls, enough to merit a severe weather watch. keep those metal umbrellas down!

pps. tiger lion and bear form unusual friendship

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers